Please note that this is an older version of our API. We've already released API 3.0. You can stick to 1.5 version, we'll keep it running for some time (but we won't add anything new). Feel free to upgrade and see how much you can gain using API 3.0.
What it is?
API (or application programming interface) is a technical way to allow communication between two different and normally incompatible systems. It describes how these system can interact with each other. To summarize, this is a way to connect your application directly to our service. Using our API you could:
• Manage contacts
• Create campaigns, send newsletter and monitor results
• Generate reports and review statistics
• Create an autoresponder cycle to put your campaigns into autopilot mode
... and more!
Not a geek?
Generally to use API you should be familiar with geeky stuff, but if you don't have a passion for these things, don’t worry - here is a way that doesn't involve using our API directly:
- Check our integrations directory to see if there's a ready plugin or integration that you can use.
If the above option is not tailored to your needs, look below - we have prepared a quick and easy instruction on how to start with our API. Be aware that this requires some technical knowledge ;)
What you can do with the API
GetResponse API allows you to sync your database with GetResponse for better campaign management. You can create web forms, surveys, manage contacts, fetch statistical data, and many, many more!
- Callbacks allow you to collect information in real time. Provide a URL, decide when and where you want that URL to receive data about supported events, and we'll send over the data as things happen.
- Dynamic Content is a message-composing language that enables GetResponse users with web development skills to create personalized messages.
- Wrappers are an implementation of our API for various languages to let you get started quickly and with ease.
Find answers to common questions in our support center.